Book Us to Speak
So you want us to speak, eh? That’s good! We love speaking. We don’t do it in our sleep, as far as we know, but when we’re awake…hoooo boy!
If you have an audience that likes to have fun, likes things made easy for them, and likes down-to-earth solutions, insightful success stories, and clear-cut next steps, then we’re all going to get along just fine.
We’ve delivered off-the-shelf presentations, workshops, seminars, and training programs on numerous social marketing and success strategy topics over the years, and customized others to suit audiences as diverse as supply managers, observatory volunteers, economic development professionals, college students, and a variety of farmers and high-tech industry players.
For six years, we also ran New Hampshire’s largest social media, marketing, and success conference, the “A-Ha!” Summit. Experience? We’ve got it for sure.
What Do You Want Us to Say?
Here are just a couple suggestions for your consideration:
Understanding the Shift. The explosion of social media tools is the effect, not the cause. These platforms unleashed a wave of change that had been building up inside of all of us, long before we knew what to do with it or how to make it happen. As consumers, we have the power to meaningfully communicate with and affect the brands, businesses, and organizations that matter to us. As business professionals, we have the ability to engage with clients, customers, partners, vendors, media, and other stakeholders in new and profound ways. This presentation sheds light on the Shift and covers three major mindsets necessary to succeed in the Web 3.0 world.
Your 6-Step Social Media Strategy. We’re all for diving headfirst into the social media waters and making a splash! But you’ve got business to handle, and what you do on your social platforms has to support that work. Think of strategy as the bridge you build between where you are now, and the goal you’re aiming to achieve. These six steps, each illustrated with “A-Ha!”-inspiring examples, help make implementing your social intentions at straightforward as possible.
- Introduction to Social CRM
- Social Media Basics for Job Seekers
- Down ‘n Dirty Marketing
- Content Leverage and Amplification
- Relationship Marketing
- Reputation Management for Non-Profit Organizations
- Social Media Success for Cities, Towns, and Government Agencies
- Tools and Tactics for Audience Building
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogging, Pinterest, Instagram, Content Marketing, Podcasting, and even Google+!
…to name a few. These sessions can (and have been!) customized by industry, and by the level of attendees’ experience and familiarity with the topics and platforms. We’d be happy to craft something specific to you and your needs, too. Just ask!
- Constant Contact (multiple joint workshops)
- New England Professional Development Conference
- Small Business Day at the State House
- NH Economic Development Summit
- Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism (3 times!)
- Marketing Inspirations
- “A-Ha!” Summit (6 times!)
- Northern New England Recreation and Parks Conference
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce
- Mount Washington Valley Economic Council
- Volunteer NH!
- Women Inspiring Women
- Leadership Greater Manchester
- Mount Washington Valley Arts Association
- Alton Rotary Club
- NH Community Loan Fund
- NH High Tech Council
- American Society for Training & Development
- Institute of Supply Management
- NH Farm Bureau Federation
- NH State Library Association
- NH Recreation and Parks Association
- NH Association of Septage Haulers
- Apartment Association of NH
- University of New Hampshire
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Online Success Blueprint Workshop Preview Series
- Business Optimization Week
- Action Success Summit
- iBiz Academy
- International Social Media Association
- Blogging and Beyond
- Fast Track to 6 & 7 Figure Success Preview Series
And if you haven’t seen us in action before, here are a couple samples to check out, culled from the 2nd edition of our own signature event, the “A-Ha!” Summit:
Soooo…now that you’ve made it all the way down here…are you ready to take the next step? You don’t have to commit just yet. All you have to do is continue the conversation.
Speak with you soon!