In less than 24 hours, the 3rd Annual “A-Ha!” NH Social Media Business Summit will be off to the races. More than 175 people will be driving to Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, NH from all over the Granite State, plus a few fine professionals from Massachusetts, Vermont, and Maine, too.
For the third year in a row, we are proud and grateful to deliver this one-of-a-kind event in partnership with The NH Division of Economic Development.
The truth is, we are overflowing with gratitude, excitement, and anticipation for what’s to come.
For now, though, we want to share the one resource that means the most to us personally. Sure, it looks like just another bit of Official Event Handout-y Stuff. Technically, it’s a list of the friends, collaborators, partners, and professionals who worked with us to make this year’s event as potent as possible.
To us, it’s a surreal mastermind suite of hopes, dreams, experience, passion, creativity, and possibility. The people, businesses, and organizations inside the pages of the “Partners, Speakers, and Success Team Spotlight” packet you see above are top-notch DYNAMOS. Over the course of the last many weeks (and in some cases, months!), these incredible and talented professionals said “Yes!” time and time again. They contributed time, countless years of insight and experience, and true-blue positive energy that makes this world a better place.
More than that, they’ve spent their lives doing the day-to-day work – sometimes thankless, tedious, and tiring – honing their talents, nurturing their ideas, and becoming the best versions of themselves.
We love, respect, and appreciate these extraordinary visionaries, renegades, and firestarters. They are:
- Abby Fichtner (Microsoft)
- Lou Bortone (LouBortone.com)
- Steve Boucher (NH Division of Economic Development)
- Nancy Clark (Glen Group)
- Walter Elly (V2 Strategic Advisors)
- Dan Freund (Kinney Hill)
- Michelle Goodearl (Michelle Goodearl Photography)
- Janine Page (Laconia Skate Escape)
- Ric Pratte (Meltwater Group)
- Corissa St. Laurent (Constant Contact)
- Kevin Skarritt (Flock Marketing)
- Leslie Sturgeon (Women Inspiring Women)
- Jim Tyrrell (JimTyrrell.net)
Seriously, these folks are EXTRAORDINARY, and we are so very lucky to know them and collaborate with them!
Check out this Spotlight resource. Cruise it, share it, and please support these wonderful professionals any and every chance you get. Follow them on Twitter, “like” their business Pages on Facebook, and hire them if and when the need strikes. They’re fantastic.
In addition to the folks listed above, we are also humbled and psyched to say there were more than a dozen thought leaders, trailblazers, and passionate entrepreneurs who are contributing to the energy and spirit of the day via videos they previously recorded with us and for you. All of these people are folks we greatly respect, admire, and appreciate, and we can’t thank them enough for taking the time to share their favorite insights and strategies with #AhaNH attendees, and ultimately, our social community.
- Paul Boynton (CEO, The Moore Center; Author, Begin With Yes)
- Chris Brogan (President, Human Business Works; Co-Author, Trust Agents)
- C.C. Chapman (Founder, Digital Dads; Co-Author, Content Rules)
- Jason Falls (Co-Author and Editor, Social Media Explorer; Co-Author, No Bull**** Social Media)
- Laura Fitton (Inbound Marketing Evangelist, Hubspot; Founder of oneforty.com and Co-Author of Twitter for Dummies)
- Tim Hayden (CMO, 44 Doors)
- Jeremy Hitchcock (CEO, Dyn)
- Nate Lindquist (President, Innerspire)
- Jeremiah Owyang (Industry Analyst, Altimeter Group)
- Chris Penn (Director of Strategy and Innovation, WhatCounts)
- Mari Smith (Social Media Leader, Author, The New Relationship Marketing)
- Lane Sutton (Social Media Strategist)
Thanks, one and all!